Hitachi’s Ventilation products adjust the temperature and humidity of incoming fresh air to match the indoor environment, ensuring a stable indoor temperature and saving energy.
Airflows from 250 to 2,000m3/h
• The Hitachi heat recovery ventilation system (KPI) adjusts the temperature and humidity of incoming fresh air to match the
Low noise level
• ErP lot 11 compliant fan motors resulting in low noise levels of 24dB(A)
Highly-efficient exchanger with the following features:
• Fresh air supply for indoor environments
• Energy recovery ventilation between supply and extract air supplies (forced energy exchange mode) efficiencies up to 78%
• Automatic ventilation (KPI controls which mode to operate within to achieve maximum energy efficiency)
• Ventilation mode (forced bypass mode).