Parker Sporlan SER valves are stepper motor actuated electric expansion valves intended for use in direct expansion refrigeration and air conditioning applications. The SER valve is suited for a wide range of applications due to its compatibility with HCFC, HFC, HFO and HC refrigerants and Mineral, Alkylbenzene and Polyolester oils.
Parker Electric valve applications:
Parker Spolan SER features:
● 2nd Generation SER Electric Expansion Valves
● MOPD 40 bar in both dirctions
● MWP / PS: 70 barg
● Ideal for subcritical CO2 (R744) and small HFC and HCFC applications
● Low power consumption
● Solenoid tight seating
● High linear force output
● Corrosion resistant materials used throughout
● High resolution under lightest load conditions
● Metric connection available
● M12 removable cable connections (IP67)
Parker Refrigeration Specialties is distributed in the UK by Thermofrost Cryo.